WORK HARDER AND IT WILL ….
It’s not how you give all your best to do the hard work to claim your results, but how you claim the fruits of your efforts by working a little bit harder on the things that you have started…A pleasant morning to all of you…. Good AIM….. I’m now on board again after 3 days of being offline… I was on a road trip, having a test drive with my new car.
During my coffee break… I closed my eyes and start to think and imagine the gratification statements that I wanted to state and give thanks to our Great provider, our LORD JESUS CHRIST. To God Be The Glory and Honor…
As I remember the sunset in Tagaytay yesterday, I recall how it was foggy and I couldn’t see the Taal Volcano. With the dimming and shimmering lights of the sun that reflected the lake, the mirror image of Taal Volcano showed itself.
A beauty unable to be comprehended, for words alone cannot give it majestic beauty any justice. But as the sun started to fully depart, it left a faint trace of shine, the hope.Although dimly lit it, barely noticeable, it was there… almost as if saying, though we cannot see it, it was still there, to not give up hope, and that it will shine forth anew. The silhouettes of the mountains and the volcano started to appear.It was truly a wonderful work of art. But it was the fact that it was made by the Power of His Mighty Hands that makes us think of the message that He gives to us everyday of our lives.
1. I would like to give Him praise and thanks to this marvelous work of art that give me power to imagine the things to come.
2. My brand new Toyota Vios TRD Sportivo model 2013, my first car working with Aim Global. This is It… for all my team mates and my business partners. The downpayment came from my hardwork in Aim Global…. this is not the Car Incentive bonus from Aim Global, but if we work more harder we can get it the sooner… together we will claim it.
3. Thanks to our Lord, in almost 3 days that I have been on the road, driving this car, I have spent more time with my kids and I am enjoying it, giving me more fuels to my burning passion to do this business. To all the support of my family and all my love ones who were very supportive of all my endeavors.
4. To all the people who welcomed us in their homes when we stopover with them and also to those people who listened to me when I am making an opportunity presentation to them.5. To those that I have talked and presented the business opportunity of Aim Global and gave their trust on me… wealthcome and looking forward to move our way up high… AIM high…. Grow Rapidly… Building an empire…
6. Thanks for the coffee… (Liven Coffee, of course)…. it makes me remember all my friends and their relatives… it will help you realize that you will need to get back to them and connect with them. This coffee has a great memory enhancer, why because of this coffee I am making my huge list of people that I will talk to for the whole month that I am here in the Philippines…. so come join me in my coffee break… drink the aim global liven coffee… good for memory enhancement.
7. Thanks for the great morning when I woke up… the back aches and the sickness that I felt yesterday during our trip was all gone… Thanks to caps of C24/7 Naturaceuticals that I ate every day, these gave me extra strength and additional income.
8. Many thanks to my partners up-lines who were very supportive on my journey to this path, to Engr. Carlo Buenaventura, who inspires me to get back to this highly competitive and exciting business called networking. And to Mr. Aldren Madrigal, classmate of my elder brother who happens to be my direct sponsor and supporting me and my team and every step of the way.
9. To all my mentors who were helpful and generous enogh to share their knowledge in networking and marketing to cultivate my skills in this business as such, Mr. Mark Januswezki, the so-called World’s Laziest Networker, my trainor in go90grow; Mr. Mike Dillard, the Magnetic Sponsoring Guru; and Mr. Ray Higdon, the Master Sponsoring Expert.
10. And also to the fast and last minute efforts of my Car Dealer Agent, Mr. Francis Ignacio of Toyota Quezon Ave. Branch. Get your next car with him, with Big Discounts and Lots of Surprises