Most people will tell you to "Get a job!" but I have an answer that I think you will like more than what your parents or friends might tell you to do in this situation.
I am going to show you 5 ways for college students to make money so that you don't have to find a "real job" that will cramp your style, and yes I'm talking about showing you how to start an online business from home (or your dorm room).
Before I go any further, you should know that I'm a full time internet marketer who works from home. I have no college education and I barely made it through high school, not that I'm an idiot or anything I just think that I learned in different ways than other people traditionally do. I worked a regular 9-5 day job at a company who didn't care about me or how much money I made for almost 7 years before I actually woke up and smelled the coffee.
When deciding that I wanted to start an online business from home, it wasn't very easy to figure things out. After 2 years of trial and error and thousands of dollars spent on different gimmicks, I had finally found a place that would lead me in the right direction. This place taught me how to make multiple streams of income almost on auto-pilot, and now I'm going to share them with you for free!
Top 5 Ways For College Students To Make Money
1. Facebook - Monetized your activities on Facebook. It is the most viral platform for marketing now in the entire world wide web. Most people do not recognized the fact that every post you do, every share, like or clicks you make you are giving a penny to those who know how to monetized their Facebook Page. I made some revelations on this secrets but it's just a tip of an iceberg. Like us on Facebook and we will show you how.
2. Join Networking Company - This is the best option for student to start. You will only need to have the desire to do it right, find the sponsor that can work with you hand in hand for a definite period of time. And most of all, join a company that provides you the best products, wonderful compensation plan that will make an ordinary people to extraordinary millionaires. We are promoting AIM GLOBAL as our primary business and our company helps many people including college students working part-time to full time earner and multi-millionaires.
3. Fivver - Pronounced 'five-er', is a website where people share what they are willing to do for $5. I actually just started using Fivver and instantly fell in love with it.
4. oDesk - If you have a special skill set in just about anything, you can find remote jobs that can be done from your computer. There are people who travel the world all year round while making a living from oDesk and if you are good at what you do, the demand for your work will rise along with your bank account.
5. Blogging - Do you have a blog that you write in on a regular basis, or even just on occasion? If you have a regular crowd of followers there are lots of ways to monetize a blog with advertising so that you can make money online without spending money. My two personal favorites are affiliate marketing (also called network marketing) and Google Adsense.
If you're not much of a blogger, there are lots of other easy ways to make money online with affiliate marketing and Google Adsense.
Look me up and I'd be more than happy to assist you so that you can start making money right away.