Here are my 25 MLM or Network Marketing Tips to Success, helps you Learn To Earn Success
These simple, easy-to-use tips will help you get your business off to a fast start, and put more money in your pocket.
1. When you first get into your network marketing home based business, write out your plans and goals! I'm sure you've heard it said many times before..."Most people never plan to fail, they simply fail to plan". Take the time to write out your plans and goals. Be realistic, but be tough on yourself. Push yourself to the limit. One of my all time favorite success quotes is "What your mind can conceive, it can achieve".
2. Get started immediately. Don't wait for everything to be perfect before you start. That will never happen. Jump in and get started. But make sure to do your own research and study of the company. Don't just jump in because of excitement. Check whether the products are consumable and you want it to be consumed by your love ones because it is beneficial for you and your family.
3. Treat your MLM, network marketing business as a serious, full-time real business, and it will quickly become one. When you work hard on your J.O.B and treat it seriously as if it is the only way to earn your source of income, you excel on it and your boss recognizes your efforts, but didn't make you rich. When you seriously work hard with your own food cart business or a small store, it gives you extra income and you become satisfied but it doesn't make you rich at all. But if you treat your networking business seriously and do the consistent daily action on your number one goal which is to make an active downlines. It will definitely gives you serious results and a residual source of income streams that you will enjoy later on. When you don't want to work and just wanted to roam around the globe and help your network to do the same efforts as you did to get their own goals.
4. Don't focus your attention on trying to sponsor the "big hitter" who tells you that they are going to bring in 120 people. Sure, it would be nice, but don't get caught up in the hype and emotion. It takes a team effort. Always remember that making a big team starts from you and those people who has the same desires and drives as your to make it big in this business. Team Work is always the Key to Success in any kind of business or work.
5. Be prepare for rejection, be prepare to be dumped by your friend and acquaintances. Know that rejection will happen anytime and every time. Not everyone is going to want what you are offering. There are some people that you could put a huge pile of Gold in their front yard, and they would still walk right on by it. Or, they simply will not believe it's Gold. Don't get discouraged. There are literally MILLIONS of people wanting what you have. Talked to the people who wanted your opportunity and not on the negative people who just wanted you to fail, those who don't want you to get your AIMs and Goals.
6. Make Follow up! This is the single most important factor to your success. You have probably heard that the fortune is in the follow up. People will rarely call you back, but they will join you if you follow up and show them you care about their needs. Call them and ask how things are going...or at least email them. By following up with everyone, you will sponsor new business partners in your network marketing business.
7. Have Patience and Persistence. Big incomes never happen overnight. And this is especially true if you are also working a full-time J.O.B somewhere. It may take you a year or two to obtain your income goal and quit your current job. If you knew that you could be doing your home business full-time in only a year from now...would it be worth the wait?
8. Don't give your new reps wild expectations. Let them know what to expect. Always be honest with them. First rule is to tell them the dirty truth about Network Marketing or MLM. Don't make false claims, no more fake it 'til you make it. Don't provide hypes only, give training and value to your new recruits. Even in traditional business, new sales reps has to undergo rigid training before they go on the market place. Even the elite rangers or navy seals or special army soldiers goes to more tougher training before they go to battle field. Let your new recruits Lear More to Earn More Success.
9. Realize that your mlm business is going to require an investment. Just like a brick and mortar business, your home business is going to require an investment in marketing supplies and tools. Thankfully, network marketing doesn't require you to take out a 2nd mortgage to operate. You will need to have a marketing system that works or marketing platforms that provides you with easy operations on your business. You will need to invest your time on marketing and advertising your business. Anyway, if you are in the mountain and no one can see your business, then might as well don't do the business. A business with no sign, is a sign of NO Business.
10. Never Give UP. Don't let anything knock you out of your home based business and might lead you to quit. You can only fail in this business if you give up on yourself. Remember that it's not how many times you fail, but the one thing you do to overcome it. And one of it is never giving up. Quitting is not part of your dictionary.
11. Don't mail out samples and materials to a few people and then expect big checks to suddenly appear. Most likely, it will take you a few months to have a steady income coming in.
12. Help the people you sponsor as much as you can. Help them get started. Work with your new recruit and show them how to sponsor their first two people by doing 3-way calls with their prospects. You are not with them to help them get their first people to sponsor. You are there to SHOW them how to do it, so that they can easily follow it and duplicate. Let them know you're there for them and you support them. Teach your new reps the importance of doing the same system, show them the marketing system that is working for you. That's how you build a team.
13. Don't do things for your reps that they should do themselves. There is a fine line between being helpful, and doing the entire business for them. Understand your downline is going to do what you do. Lead by example. Do all the things that you want your reps to do. Be sure the example you are setting is one that you would want to follow if you were in their shoes.
14. Don't waste time on cynics, or non-motivated people. They will NOT succeed in this business, or any other business for that matter. Trying to drag someone into your business is only going to drain you of all your energy and beat you down. Let them go and move on.
15. Don't whine and complain to your upline every time you have a problem. No one wants to spend time with constant whiners and complainers.
16. Always operate your business in a professional and ethical manner. Don't make false claims about your mlm / network marketing product, or exaggerate your income. Give your prospects the facts and you will build trust. People can be smarter than you think. Most can sniff out if you're being dishonest quickly. Then you have lost your credibility, as well as your prospect.
17. Learn all that you can about your home based business. Stay up to date with everything that is going on. Learn a little about your competitors so that you can answer simple questions about the differences between them. But don't put them to your prospect, no matter how you feel about them.
18. Think BIG! Think big dreams. Set BIG goals. Small thinking produces small results. Live life without putting limits on your goals and AIMS, AIM high and BIG. Positive thinking will gives you the positive results
19. Keep in close contact with your new people you sponsor into your network marketing business. Let them know you care and are there to help. Praise your new people who are doing good things. Always at least send an email to them when they sponsor someone new. Let them know they're doing a great job!
20. Always be ENTHUSIASTIC! Smile when you're on the phone. Enjoy yourself and let others feel your enthusiasm for what you're doing. It quickly becomes contagious.
21. When you discover new ways of building your MLM, Net Work Marketing home business, share them with others on your team. Share and show the marketing system that you enjoy using. Remember...duplication is the key to success in this business.
22. Keep organized with your business. Have a system in place to keep track of those who are testing your product, or thinking about getting started, even if it's just a notebook to write their names in. Keep updates on your prospects and always send some update by email or other means. There are lots of apps in the internet for productivity and making yourself organized, leverage on them.
23. Keep on Learning to Earn. Listen to tapes, or read books on network marketing and personal development. It will pay BIG dividends as the months go by. Ask any leader in your business about the importance of personal development and they will all tell you the same thing. Interact with the well known network marketing gurus on the internet, they are just one chat away. don't be afraid to ask some tips with them. They are humans and not a machine, when they receive your comments on their blog or your messages on their chat box, they will answer. I have been always getting chat replies from my mentor friends, like Nate Leung, Ray Higdon, Mark J. and Mike Dillard.
24. Don't allow small problems and rejections that arise throw you off and upset you. Think about the positives, and always keep focused on the big picture.You can always stay positive and motivated if you focus yourself on your goal. Read more books and articles on Positive Thinking and Motivation. Listen to audio books on positive thinking and motivation. Don't watch TV shows or movies that will derail your thinking and erode your success hopes.
25. Have FUN! More Positive Minded People who meet and having Fun on their business will be more Successful in Network Marketing. Humans are Sociable beings, they always wanted to belong to a clan or groups that has positive or happy vibrations. People want to socialize with others who are having fun, be it in everyday life, or your business. Have fun with your home based business or your MLM or Network Marketing Business. Enjoy yourself, and watch how many others want to be involved in what you're doing.
You can stop struggling in MLM or Networking, Network Marketing Business if you do now how to do the right approach.
Feel FREE to comment and like my Facebook page if you find this helpful. Sharing is Caring. Ask more questions, provide positive suggestions and comments so that we can Learn to Earn Success from each other.
To Your Success in Network Marketing,